This fascinating Field Trip TO GO Kit allows an entire class to explore Louisiana’s beautiful barrier islands from anywhere! Through engaging, hands-on investigations, students will discover the importance of barrier islands, explore the unique geological and ecological factors contributing to this landscape, and learn about the economic importance of this area.
- INVESTIGATIONS INCLUDE: Wetland Formation, Wave Erosion, Wind Erosion, Windbreak Design, Vegetation, and Wetlands Art.
- EASY-TO-FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS The included full-color, printed Teacher’s Instructional Guide contains fascinating content and background information on every Investigation and detailed step-by-step instructions.
- ONLINE DIGITAL INSTRUCTIONAL GUIDE AND VIDEOS Includes access to online digital Instructional Guide and instructional videos for each activity.
- ONLINE VIRTUAL FIELD TRIP EXPERIENCE Interactive, Watermarks 360 Virtual Field Trip experience included!
- GRAB AND GO Each investigation will be individually packaged and labeled. NO PREP needed! Ingredients are pre-measured and ready to use.
- EVERYTHING IS INCLUDED! Kit comes with everything needed for activities (except for water).
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY! One kit serves up to 28 students and provides teachers with ready-to-use lessons!
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT 28 pairs of safety glasses are included.
- ALIGNED TO NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS Activities support NGSS.
- USE ANYWHERE! Kit may be used at school, at home, or a blend of both!
WARNING: Choking Hazard. Small Parts. Not for children under 5 yrs. Adult supervision required.