Our Anatomy and Physiology I Lab Kit offers a complete Anatomy and Physiology Lab experience in one kit. Through inquiry-based learning experiences, this kit will give opportunities to learn by doing. This kit covers all the A & P lab fundamentals such as osmosis, diffusion, nervous system, sheep brain dissection, and structures of muscles, bones, and joints. It also builds essential lab skills and ability to gather data. The kit will also focus on improving overall science literacy using various tools and techniques and increasing ability to understand scientific concepts.
- LABS INCLUDE: Osmosis, diffusion, sheep brain dissection, structures of muscles, bones, and joints
- FULL-COLOR PRINTED LAB GUIDE The included Student Lab Guide contains content and background information on every activity, detailed step-by-step instructions, and sections for recording data.
- ONLINE DIGITAL GUIDE Access to online digital Student Lab Guide
- ONLINE INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEOS Access to instructional Videos for lab experiments.
- GRAB AND GO Each lab experiment is individually packaged and labeled.
- NO PREP needed! Ingredients and chemicals for labs are pre-measured and ready to use.
- KIT INCLUDES: Kit comes with everything needed for activities such as chemicals, equipment, and personal safety items (except for water and perishable items).
- USE AT HOME OR AT SCHOOL Perfect for classroom or homeschool environments
- EARN COLLEGE CREDIT* May receive college credit for when using a lab kit and enrolled at a participating college or university. Contact us for details on how to enroll or get at your school!
Want to save money? Bulk discounts are available! Contact us for special pricing if you are purchasing 100 kits or more!
Item # LTG-AP1-01
Total Modules: 12
Total Labs 25