WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
If you are not satisfied with your product, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you aren’t happy, we aren’t happy.
We do not accept returns on Classroom TO GO, Lab TO GO, Camps, custom kits, kits containing any edible items, or bulk purchases.
We accept returns on individual item orders if the items are unused and not damaged. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. All return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Returns will be accepted here:
442 North 6th Ave
Laurel, MS 39440
Return packages must include:
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY FOR CUSTOM KITS?
- Return details: order number, account name, reason for return
- All Items in original packaging/box and in original condition
Our Custom Kits are not eligible for return. If you have received a custom kit and have an item that is missing or was damaged during shipment, let us know immediately so we can help.
YIKES! MY ITEMS ARE DAMAGED (OR WORSE, LEAKING!) WHAT DO I DO?
Don’t worry! We know that nothing goes well when you have projects that have broken parts and spilled liquid. We have you covered. Let us know right away as soon you realize things aren’t as they should be. We never include anything hazardous in our products, but we like to play it safe. So, if your box is leaking, please wear some gloves before handling the contents for disposal.
Our team are experts at resolving any issues you may have with your order.
When contacting us regarding damaged merchandise, please have the following information
- Central Creativity order number, billing, and shipping addresses. You may email us at email@example.com or call us at 866.381.1760
- If delivery was via truck, we MUST be notified within 15 business days of delivery to file a freight claim with the trucking company. If delivery was via FedEx® or other carrier, please contact us immediately.
- Authorized returns are permitted only by request on stock merchandise within 30 days of the date of invoice.
- Restocking fees may apply.